Monday, September 30, 2019

12 Kits Of Occasions Sept. 2019 - Friends & Food

Hello friends.  September has flown by and it's the end of the month and time for another 12 Kits Of Occasions post!  Our hostess this month was the lovely Kim Heggins and she put together a wonderful kit she's calling Friends & Food.


So many beautiful papers, CUTE die cut images, and FUN and awesome sentiments!  I have 5 cards that came together so easily with all the wonderful elements Kim packed into this kit!!


Such a quick and easy card to make...simply trimmed down the sentiment panel (PTI) and then layered with the Crushed Curry cs and the PP Kim included in the kit (Lawn Fawn - Spring Fling).  I fussy cut a couple of the flowers from the PP and pop dotted to the corners of my card and added some white Nuvo Drops to the centers and finished off with some of the baker's twine Kim included in the kit.


A fun card with more of the PP from Lawn Fawn and the sweet little toaster and pop tart that I used my Copics to color.  Kim included the perfect sentiment and I added the Pierced Feature Frame (PTI) die cut with the Bermuda Bay cs included in the kit.


This sweet card was SO easy to put together with the PP and die cuts Kim included in the kit.  Our oldest daughter LOVES to bake and so I think this card is going to have to go to her at some point!


I can't stand avocado, but I sure like this sweet little card!  I Copic colored up the toast, avocado, and knife, and then added the PP and sentiment included in the kit.  The scalloped circle die cut is from AE.


I just HAD to make a card using this sentiment Kim included in the kit...too funny!  I added a cupcake from MFT's Birthday Chicks and some of the PP and cs included in the kit and this card came together easy peasy!


And here they are all together!  Such a FUN and easy kit to create with...thanks SO much Kim!  And still LOTS more supplies to play with after I check out what my team mates came up...they always inspire me and make me think "why didn't I think of that?!!".  You can check out what the rest of the DT came up with and all the supplies Kim included in her wonderful kit right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


15 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! Each and every one is terrific... Some wonderful sentiments there Marcia!

Birgit said...

Love all your sweet cards Marcia! Each one is as delightfully sweet as you are!!

Linda said...

Marcia, such adorable, sweet cards.

Dotty Jo said...

These are all gorgeous, Marcia! Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Marcia, you rocked this kit! I love your sprinkled pop tart. Can you believe I ruined mine ~ ack! And your avocado toast card is darling. Fabulous work!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Marcia! Wonderful cards! I love the green background with the avocado, and how you left the mixer uncolored (that card is so clean and just amazing with little pops of pink) I love those sprinkles on the pop tart too!

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh I need to get something to eat now.... Such yummy cards, Marcia! Love the way you clored the toast and avocado , and kept the kitchen images uncolored.( like me :). Happy October

Bonnie said...

What a fun assortment of cards, Marcia! Looks like you had lots of fun!

Greta said...

Wow--5 wonderfully created cards, Marcia! Never crossed my mind to fussy cut the beautiful paper, but I still have some & will remember that! Love the card for your daughter--so fresh & sweet!

Kara Lynne said...

I love every one of your cards, Marcia! I look at them and say the same thing, "why didn't I think of that?"! Your frames and twine, cut flowers, and cupcake all came together so beautifully!

Karen Dunbrook said...

awesome set of cards....each one unique and fun....cute too.
xx Karen

Loll said...

Your cards are so fun, Marcia! What a wonderful kit to work with. xx

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantatic cards Marcia! I love the way you took the friends quote from simple to fabulous with your choice of frame and the flower accents! Excellent choice of extra dies to create all your frames and accents and my favourite is the way you used those two circle dies to create a plate for your avocado toast! LOVE!

Anita in France said...

Soooo cute, Marcia ... each one ... I especially love how you used the friends quote with that sweet floral pp and wonderfully embellished little flowers ... it's positively frame-able! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...5 fabulous and beautiful creations Marcia! Love each one and all those wonderful little details too! Your first card is so beautiful and I just love how you fussy cut those little flowers, shear perfection my sweet friend!!!