Friday, September 6, 2019

Tag You're It Challenge #95 - BBQ Party

Hello friends.  The Tag You're It Challenge is having a BBQ Party!!


BBQ stamps are something I'm a little short on...in fact I don't own ANY!!  But I do own MFT's adorable chefs from the Recipe For Happiness set, and didn't realize until I finished my tag that I had used the same chef that Marybeth used for her sweet tag!  Oh well, I colored mine a little differently and came up with this:


I figured by stamping multiple spatula's on the back tag it would qualify me for the BBQ theme, as one of my absolute FAVORITE foods is a grilled cheeseburger!


My tags are die cut from MFT's Tag Builder Blueprints #5 and the chef was colored with my Copics and then fussy cut.  A bit of black & white bakers twine finished off my simple tag that will go great with a hostess appreciation gift, don't you think?!!

There's still quite a few days to play along with this current challenge, so check out all the fabulous inspiration from the DT, and then play along to have a tag on hand to attach to your next hostess appreciation gift!  You can check it all out right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


10 comments:

Loll said...

So fun Marcia! I think this is perfect for the challenge. Great colouring of the chef, and love the back tag with the BBQ tools. xx

Lisa Elton said...

I can most definitely see this guy grilling up something yummy! Very cute Marcia!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable grillin' chef, Marcia - just love how you colored him and layered the tags!!

Anita in France said...

He's such a cutie, Marcia ... such a fun tag! Hugs, Anita :)

Birgit said...

This little chef always makes me chuckle. So cute having the untensils stamped on the background. Such a fun tag!

Bobby said...

How on earth you do such perfect fussy cutting I do not know, Marcia. That cute little chef works perfectly for the challenge especially with all the utensils on the secondary tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Tag You're It!

nancy littrell said...

Love your tags with your sassy BBQ chef and stamped spatulas, Marcia. TFS

Angie said...

Fun chef! Love how you used the two layers to complete the challenge theme.

Jeanne J. said...

Bellissimo! Your chef is amazing!

Ros Crawford said...

Well how jolly is he! Love this tag!