Wednesday, September 25, 2019

More Fun with The Greetery

Hello friends.  Had fun playing last week with some of the new stamps from The Greetery that I had bought last month and never had time to play with.

I admit that the Bountiful Wreath set intimidated me a bit till I actually got it out and started playing with it!  Betsy made it so easy to line everything up and once I started, I couldn't seem to stop!  So anyway, I have 3 cards using this set to share...2 that are Autumn colors and then one I decided to try and see what it would look like in Spring colors.  Take a look:


Isn't this color combination pretty?  Last year Nancy Guse did a post HERE where she used this color combination on her Countdown To Christmas project that was absolutely FABULOUS and I just LOVED the color combination she worked with!  I wrote down the colors on a sticky note and have had them staring at me for almost a year now, and finally used them on this wreath and just love the way it came out!!  I used Gina K inks...Sea Glass, Fresh Asparagus, Red Velvet, Tomato Soup, Sandy Beach, & Slate.  I used SU!'s Subtle embossing folder for my white background.


This one definitely has more of an Autumnal feeling with the earth tones and kraft, and I love how this one came out too!  My background piece was done with a stitched cover plate die from Lil Inkers that my sweet friend Michele let me use when I went to her house to play last month.


This is the one I wanted to try Spring colors out on, and I love the way this one turned out also!!  I made this one into a square card so I could use the PB Stitched Square die and my sentiment comes from The Greetery's Sentiment Suite: Birthday set.

This was definitely a FUN set to work with and I will be using it again and again I'm sure!  (Already thinking about Christmas colors and embossing with gold or copper...….)

My next two cards a lot of you may have already seen that follow me on Instagram, but for those of you who don't, these cards were made using the Just Mason Around jar, the Mason Jar Filler stencil set, the Autumn Sketches set, and the Robin & Wren set.


After doing this one in Autumn colors, I just HAD to try inking up the jar in red and making it look like a Christmas card...


Looks really good in red, doesn't it?!!  Definitely going to be making some more of these for Christmas!!

                                    Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So much autumn prettiness with that little bit of lovely spring sprinkled in!

Bonnie said...

You have been busy, my friend! Love this wreath in the autumn colors and for spring too! And the jars full of fall foliage are just as pretty. You're getting me in the mood for all things Fall!

JoAnn said...

Wow, what a beautiful array of cards. You have been a busy lady making these lovely wreaths and beautiful cards. TFS

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a wonderful set, Marcia! Just love what you've done with the wreaths and jars!!

Sharron said...

Fabulous wreath designs! Love seeing how versatile that set can be! Love the Mason jar done with autumn materials and the gorgeous Christmas version too! The red jar and little bird are so pretty and that die cut backed with red is amazing.

I Card Everyone said...

So wonderful - no matter the colors, or the season, Marcia - it's the name of that set that just cracks me up: Just Mason Around! now why haven't I thought of that??
Great designs, fabulous backgrounds - and I adore the red with your little bird!
=]

Loll said...

WOW! Gorgeous cards using your new Greetery goodies! Love that wreath and can see that it is very versatile and can be used for every season. So pretty in all three colours, Marcia! And your flower-filled mason jar is also beautiful. Again, the two different colours look amazing. Another versatile set of images and dies! xx

Anita in France said...

Oh my, Marcia ... what loveliness you created ... no matter the colour palette (cause they're all gorgeous!). Each card is just beautiful ... spring, autumn or Christmas ... the detailing is fantastic! Hugs, Anita :)

Kara Lynne said...

You know, I scroll down through your posts and realize that I miss at least half of your amazing creations. So thankful for Instagram where at least I'm following what's going on. I love everything you create, Marcia! These Greetery beauties are no exception! You really should be on their design team!

Ros Crawford said...

OMG They are all so gorgeous!! I love the wreaths (I'm useless at lining-up those stamps) I adore the little mushrooms. Then you go on to make the jar cards and they are just so pretty!! Makes me want to pull out my jar stamps again.

Karen Dunbrook said...

I agree...these are gorgeous....love them
xx Karen