Saturday, March 21, 2020

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #481

Hello friends.  Playing along with this week's MFTWSC481...


Had fun using this sketch and the Bundles of Love stamp and die, and came up with this CAS card:


I love coloring up these sweet little Pure Innocence gals with my Copics, and with her basket of colorful flowers, it seemed the perfect choice to use for a Spring encouragement card!  My diagonal strip of pink polka dots comes from the Lucky Prints 6 x 6 Paper Pack and my tag that I used the Cloud stencil on is from a retired Tags Die-namics set.


I finished off this card by stamping a few of the bee's and the sentiment that come with the stamp set.  Easy, quick, fun, and CAS and hopefully will bring a smile to someone's face during these unsettling days we are living through right now.

Check out the inspiration and play along right HERE for a chance at a $50 gift certificate.  :0)

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


12 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Oh my goodness, Marcia...this is such a cute card and you've made perfect use of the sketch.

Ros Crawford said...

You translated that sketch so beautifully with your card... Absolutely gorgeous!!

Kara Lynne said...

Such a sweetheart, I love those rosy cheeks! What a clever idea to create the cloud tag to give her an outdoor scene, yet keep the card design not about the scene! With everyone home, I'm missing so much on your blog, but I love when I get a chance to come over to visit! Stay safe, my dear friend, you are priceless to me!

Patti said...

This little gal is just huggable!! : ) I love the addition of polka dots!! : )

BIG (((Hugs)))
Patti

Bonnie said...

OH, my, what a fantastic take on this sketch, Marcia! Love this little gal and that tag is a perfect background!

I Card Everyone said...

You know how much I adore these PI cuties, Marcia... especially when you get your Copics on them! So very sweet!
=]

Sharron said...

Love your rosy cheeked sweetie! Are the bees visiting her basket of flower?

JoAnn said...

So cute. I love the PI stamps and have quite a few of them. Your coloring looks fabulous. TFS

Bobby said...

Anyone would love this card, just bee-cause, Marcia. The little girl is so cute with her basket of Spring flowers.

Anita in France said...

Your rosy cheeked little girl with her basket of fresh spring flowers is adorable, Marcia ... awesome colouring! Love the sentiment with the trio of tiny bees ... so fun! Thanks for the smiles, my friend! Stay safe and keep well ... hugs, Anita :)

Birgit said...

What a delightful spring card! You've colored her up so perfectly, rosy cheeks and all!

Loll said...

Adorable card Marcia! Love Pure Innocence ... she always makes me smile! Great take on the sketch! xx