Saturday, March 28, 2020

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #482

Hello friends.  Like many of you I've had extra time to play in my craft room lately, so I've been playing along with the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge and using some of my stamps that haven't seen ink in quite awhile!




Here's what I came up with using this sketch and the Tweet Friends stamp set...


These little birdies with the flowers just melt my heart, and if one of them is cute, then 3 of them are even cuter together!!  I colored them with my Copics and then did some layering with The Greetery's Crimped Frame Dies.


The sentiment is also from the Tweet Friends stamp set, and I finished off my card with a few enamel hearts and some clear sequins.  Figured this card would be another great one to send off to someone who needs a smile and a little "happy mail"!

You can play along with this challenge right HERE and maybe even win a $50 gift certificate to the My Favorite Things store.


Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


12 comments:

Birgit said...

Ooooh, this is super cute Marcia! Your softly colored birds are darling and they definitely put a song in my heart this morning.

Cindy H. said...

What a sweet card! Love the sentiment with these adorable birds.

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Marcia! Those sweet songbirds bring a smile to my heart!

Mac Mable said...

A really adorable card and super cute Marcia. A great interpretation of the sketch too x. You sure made me smile.....Thank you x Stay safe and well x

JoAnn said...

This is so adorable. Love those "Tweet" birds and your coloring. Great take on the sketch.

Colleen said...

It looks like "adorable" is the word to describe these cuties...that was the first word that popped into my head, then when I am scrolling down to comment, I see most used that same word...I guess you could say we think these are adorable! I love those cuties and your layout and sentiment is perfect! ADORABLE CARD, Marcia!! Heart Hugs, colleen

I Card Everyone said...

love, LOve, LOVE them!!! Each with her favorite colored bow, and a beautiful song in their hearts! Such a wonderful stand in for those candles, Marcia!
=]

Bonnie said...

They sure bring a smile to my face, Marcia! They are adorable! What a great and uplifting card, my friend!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my gosh this is so adorable!! I love it!! Love the way you coloured those cuties.

Anita in France said...

Just the sweetest trio, Marcia ... set in their delicious crimped frames ... these little owls are adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

Awww y our trio is darling each with their different colored butterfly. So sweet. Great take on the sketch.

Bobby said...

How utterly adorable, Marcia.