Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Happy Birthday Michele

Hello friends.  Today is a special day...it's my sweet friend Michele's birthday and I have a card to share that I sent her using one of her BetterPress plates from Spellbinders...Corner Sunflowers.


Isn't that such a pretty image?!  I love coloring these images with my Copics and they water color up beautifully too!  


Once I finished coloring the image I used Sheer Shimmer Mist over the entire panel and it really shimmers in the light!  The sentiment is also from Spellbinders and is a BetterPress plate too.  You just can't match the deep etching you get from a BetterPress, so if you've been on the fence about whether you need a BetterPress system, you won't be sorry if you spend the money!

I'm going to send this over to the gals at the Triple B Challenge where they have a beautiful mood board to inspire you and you also have the whole month to play along!


I hope you'll all join me in wishing Michele a very Happy Birthday today!  She is just one of the sweetest people I know and I truly treasure our friendship...all brought together because of stamping!  Have a wonderful day Michele from start to finish and I hope you get spoiled like crazy!!  Love ya!!

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


11 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful tribute to our sweet friend, Marcia! Beautifully colored, my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful image, beautifully colored and crafted, and made especially for a friend who deserves the best!

Lisa Elton said...

That's one special card for one special lady! I'm sure she loves this to bits, Marcia... I sure do!

Cat Craig said...

She is a special gal for sure and I am sure she'll delight in this beauty, Marcia.

Birgit said...

What beautiful birthday wishes for your bestie! I love the fall bouquet and I'm sure Michele loves them even more. You're such a sweet friend, Marcia.

Bobby said...

I'm sure our wonderful friend Michele was thrilled that you used her stamp to honor her on her birthday, Marcia. It's a beautiful bouquet!

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful corner stamp Marcia - wonderfully colored and a lovely foiled sentiment! Julia xx

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautiful image. Stunning coloring. I love the attention to detail.

Hugs and Blessings

Loll said...

Beautiful, what a lovely card to celebrate Michele's birthday! Your colours (and colouring) are fantastic, as always Marcia! xx

TK said...

A gorgeous card for Michele, and I'm sure she's cherishing it -- she IS one of the sweetest, best uplifters around! Your coloring is perfect, and I'm sure the texture can not be beat

I Card Everyone said...

OH NO!! I cannot believe you made my birthday and this gorgeous card so special and I missed the whole thing! [You might have mentioned it sometime in the many texts we've had since Wednesday! lol]
Thank you so much for this lovely card - SO beautiful irl! Love you my friend xx
=]