Friday, May 10, 2024

Peace On Earth #63

Hello friends.  Playing along with the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge where they have a fabulous PINK mood board!


I was definitely inspired by all the PINK, but went with a snowman theme instead.  In fact, I have so many snowmen stamps and dies that I ended up with 3 cards because I couldn't decide which one to use!  All 3 cards are basically the same...just the snowman image is different on each card.  Here's the first one I made...


 
I started with my backgrounds and used Hero Arts Hand Drawn Snowflakes Bold Prints background stamp and Versamark ink and clear embossing powder, followed by ink blending with residual ink from my pink brush.  I used a Cottage Cutz (Winter Snowman) die and white glitter cardstock (PFS) to create my snowman and used my Copic markers to color her scarf, hat, nose, & buttons.  


The framing is from PFS's Notched Corner Frames dies and the card base was embossed with SSS's Ice Snowflakes embossing folder.  (These 2 elements are the same on all 3 cards.)  The sentiment is from Spellbinders Make it Merry Sentiments dies.


This 2nd card uses CCC's Anita Jeram's Sweet Snowman stamp and die and was once again colored with my Copics.  The sentiment is also from the Spellbinders Make it Merry Sentiments dies that I used on the 1st card (there are 3 different sentiments in this set.).  


My last little snowlady is one of my favorites and is from the SSS Warmest Wishes stamp set.  There are 4 different snowmen in this set, but the little gal is my favorite...I think it's her coat/hood!


This one was also colored with my Copics and the sentiment strip is a pre-printed one from SSS.


And here are all 3...YAY for my Christmas stash!!  There is LOTS of wonderful PINK inspiration for you from the DT that you can find HERE, so check it out and play along!  This challenge is open till Thursday, May 16th @ 8:00PM

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!



11 comments:

Birgit said...

Adorable times three! These are all just too cute in pink, Marcia. The double snowflake backgrounds make these double the fun. Yay for you for adding three cards to your stash for Christmas this year too. You rocked this challenge!

I Card Everyone said...

Gosh, I just love pink at Christmas! Three adorable snow dude/dudettes, Marcia! That little girl with her hooded coat is a new one to me and so cute!
Way to go getting those sparkly cards done!
=]

TK said...

Good golly, Miss Marcia! These are just all fabulously adorable and pretty in pink -- I do love that coat and hood tho...

Bonnie said...

I can't decide which of these snow people is my favorite, Marcia! Each is so unique and fun! The backgrounds are perfect to keep them cool! What a great addition to your Christmas stash!

Cat Craig said...

oh my goodness, these are all so adorable.

Irish Cherokee said...

I can understand why it was difficult to decide on an image. they are all adorable. Now the problem is which one is the favorite. Guess they all are.

Blessings

Bobby said...

When you find a design that works it's good to keep going with it and you sure did with the background for all those darling snow people, Marcia. I don't have that many snowmen but you've inspired me to find a card layout that works with them and add to my Christmas stash too.

Lisa Elton said...

Cute, cute and CUTE!! Love the way you've framed each little frosty, Marcia! I think you must know that last sweet lady is my favorite. Love her little coat and that fabulous polka dot scarf!

Loll said...

Such a great design and fabulous with all three different snowpeople. So sweet with the pink backgrounds, Marcia. xx

Tracey McNeely said...

These three are so sweet Marcia! A case coming your way!

Susan said...

A beautiful trio of cards using the shades of pink from our Peace on Earth mood board! Thanks for joining us!