Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Here Come the Bunnies...

Hello friends.  How about a little FUN today with some Easter stenciled backgrounds that I did last year and FINALLY made into cards this year?!!  I had bought a couple PPP and a Taylored Expressions stencil(s) and used soft rainbow colors to ink them up right away last year, but then I never did anything more with them!  Guess I just needed time to "mull" on them as my mother-in-law used to say!  Haha!!  


And here's what I came up with using the stencils and other products in my stash...


Don't those rainbow colored bunnies make the cutest background??!  I used the Taylored Expressions Oh Hoppy Day stencil for this one.  I used the egg die from PTI's Spring Silhouette set for the opening in this card and also for the greenery and bunny.  The carrot is from The Greetery's BotaniCuts: Carrot dies.  My cloudy background behind the egg was stenciled using A Colorful Life's Cloud Edger and my sentiment from PTI's Simply Spring Borders...I thought the sentiment went perfectly with this colorful card!


 This background was done with PPP's Layered Eggs stencil and again with rainbow ink blending.  The carrots are again from The Greetery and the little bunnies are from Poppystamps Thoughtful Bunnies die set.  That sweet sentiment is from The Greetery's Bunny Hop set.


My last card uses PPP's Layered Easter Floral stencil set, and because it's such a busy background, I only added Poppystamps Nordic Bunnies die set with a vellum circle behind them from The Greetery's Nordic Circle Dies.  I also used The Greetery's Nordic Rectangle Dies on my stenciled background piece.  Because it was already so busy I just put my Happy Easter sentiment on the inside.


And here they all 3 are together...pretty colorful, huh?!  I sure had fun making these though and I hope the recipients all love receiving them!

I'm going to add these cards to Stencils Fun Challenge where their theme this month is Easter/Spring...I think I covered that! :0)



Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


12 comments:

Cat Craig said...

I love your Easter pastels, Marcia. Those colorful backdrops are perfect landing spots for your diecut white bunnies and those fab Greetery carrots. The recipients are sure to love the cards.

Birgit said...

Oh my word, these are the cutest ever!!!! I love all the colors you've used, blended to perfection. The over sized carrot with all those different darling bunnies is just over the top, adorable!

appledaylady1309@aol.com said...

These are so cute! Now I really hope I can find my stencils!

I Card Everyone said...

What a delightful, yes colorful, day of stenciling you had, Marcia! Each card is adorable in its own way - but I have to say you had me at rainbow 'Bunny Peeps' - this rainbow of color is just what I needed on this dreary day!
=]

Diane said...

All three cards are absolutely adorably CUTE, so glad you got them out and created cards with them, they are fabulous!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}

Bonnie said...

What a great Easter parade full of bunnies, Marcia! Fantastic stenciling and die cut bunnies! The carrots are amazing! Such fun Easter cards, my friend!

TK said...

All three are cute as a bunny's ear! Great stenciling on those backgrounds and they sure made some cute cards, even if they are a year in the making!

Loll said...

Your Easter cards are SO BEAUTIFUL!! I love the rainbow coloured background on each of them and you have found the perfect images to compliment. These are all so special, Marcia! xx

donna mikasa said...

Love your sweet Easter cards, Marcia! Looks like you had so much stenciling fun!

Bobby said...

Good thing you had so many bunny dies, Marcia. Each one was a great addition to your colorful stenciled backgrounds.

Leslie Miller said...

Hooray for bunnies and pretty stenciled backgrounds! I do LOVE the rainbow bunnies and all the spring colors. The stencils and dies are fabulous, and I love the sentiments that say more than just plain "happy Easter". You've combined everything in such a beautiful and fun way. These cards simply make me happy!

Lisa Elton said...

I do have a thing for bunnies and I do love what you've done with all of yours! These are all cheerful and cute, Marcia! Happy Easter!