Friday, March 29, 2024

Easter Blessings

Hello friends.  I have another Easter card to share with you today, and this one uses a new set from last months PTI release called Into the Blooms: Spring Nest Dies.  Here's what I came up with...


Isn't that just the sweetest little nest?!  Can't wait to use it with some birdies too!  For this one I added some ink blending to my kraft cs that I used for the nest (it's 3 die layers), and then die cut all the eggs, greenery, flowers, and bunny from white cs and then ink blended color and splattering.


You can see the splattering and water spots a bit better in this close up.  I used Spring Rain cs with The Greetery's Postage Stamp Die and Spring Rain plaid DSP on top of that, before adding my nest and bunny.  The sentiment is from PTI's Just Sentiments: Spring Blessings. I did add a few Disco Ball sequins (Gina K) to finish off this card.

I will be adding this card to The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge where they are looking for bunnies and/or chicks.


Also have a couple pics of the chocolate nugget bunnies I make each year to spread out on the table...the grands love these!  They are just a Hershey's Nugget wrapped in a 1" x 3" piece of DSP and then I add a stamped bunny face from an old wooden stamp that I've had for years and years, and finish with a small white pom pom for a tail.



                                 Easter blessings to all of you my friends!  My redeemer lives!! 


Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


13 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Marcia, that is an adorable little nest for just about anyone's eggs! [Cadbury's minis come to mind... must be those sweet bunnies waiting to be munched by your grands!]
SO cute!
Wishing you and yours all the beautiful blessings of Easter, my friend!
=]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your PTI nest with the little bunny, Marcia & oh my, how clever to make mini Hershey's covers with a bunny face for treats - the pom pon adds the perfect finishing touch!! Happy Easter to you!

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, that's the sweetest little nest all decorated with flowers and the bunny looking on! Your eggs look very realistic with the splatters. I love how you finished with those absolutely darling little bunnies that make me smile so BIG! The perfect little bunny for the front and some fluff for the back end. Those nuggets lend themselves well to so many different projects. This is one to remember, for sure!

Cat Craig said...

Lovely nest card. Love the gingham surrounding and that sweet bunny. Your nugget bunnies are too cute too. Love.

Lisa Elton said...

This is an adorable card, Marcia! Love all of the little splatters and the interest they add. Your cutie little nugget bunnies bring a smile. I need to remember this idea for Sweet P!

TK said...

What a sweet card, the nest is cute and those eggs look real! Love the sweet bunny too. Oh My! Chocolate... nuggest... you got my attention.

I hope you have a wonderful Easter too, sweet Friend!

Loll said...

LOVE your card Marcia. The nest is so cool with those gorgeous eggs and the sweet wreath with bunny. So awesome over top of your checked background. Those little Nugget Bunnies are so sweet! I bet everyone loves them ... not just the grands. :) xx

Lia said...

Your easterwreath is perfect! A lovely card with nice details.
Lia DT TSOC

Birgit said...

Your spring card is absolutely adorable! What a darling little nest and bunny. I love the way you've colored everything, especially those sweet speckled eggs. Your nugget bunnies are just too cute as well. How fun to have them scattered across your table. Have a blessed Easter my friend!

Bobby said...

Your nest of eggs is beautifully crafted, Marcia. I love it with the gingham paper. Those nugget bunnies are adorable. I'd make something similar for my local greats but would you believe they don't like chocolate. Wishing you all the blessings of Easter, my friend.

Bonnie said...

What a super cute way to decorate the Easter table and so much more clever than an Easter basket! Happy Easter, my friend.

Vicky Hayes said...

Loving this spring beauty Marcia! The nest is adorable with its flowers and leaves and those little speckled eggs inside, and the gingham background is perfect. As for the little bunny treats - cuteness overload!! Enjoy the Easter celebrations, Vicky x

Diane said...

Beautiful Spring card and those bunny nugget treats ae the bomb, OMG so CUTE and clever!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}