Monday, October 30, 2023

Happy Halloween

Hello friends.  For those of you who celebrate...Happy Halloween!  I've never been into the scary side of Halloween...I'm more about the chocolate and seeing all the little kids dressed up in their CUTE costumes!  And making treats for my grandkids!!

Here's what I gave out this year to the grands (well, not Isaiah as he's only 2 1/2 months old right now!)...


  My cousin die cut all the pieces for me and I just assembled and filled with treats!  Pretty cute, huh?!!


I'm pretty sure the containers are probably destroyed by now, the candy eaten, and are making messes with the straws by blowing bubbles all over the place...I'm sure their mom doesn't mind!  Haha!!


And here's my littlest pumpkin...sweet Isaiah!  He is growing and growing and I'm trying to get in as many snuggles and hugs and kisses in while I can, as I know from our other 3 grands that they grow up waaaaaaaay too fast!! 


Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


10 comments:

Birgit said...

The pumpkin treat boxes are darling Marcia but Isaiah gets the cutest pumpkin in the patch award. He is just so precious!!!!! Enjoy all those sweet snuggles with him.

I Card Everyone said...

SO cute - and there's nothing better than a 100 Grand bar! Okay, Isaiah wins - he is the cutest little punkin of all!
=]

appledaylady1309@aol.com said...

The older he gets the more I see Calla - especially through the eyes! Hope all goes well today. Give me a call and let me know when it's over. Love you.

Cat Craig said...

darling treats, Marcia and your grand is adorable. (Got back Friday from several weeks in Utah visiting my family. Had 500+ blog visits to make, too overwhelming so I am starting over with a clean slate of visits today!)

Bonnie said...

Adorable treats that I'm sure the grands enjoyed! Isaiah is such a sweetie. He'll be eating candy before you know it!

Lisa Elton said...

Your pumpkin treats for the grands are super cute, but I'm afraid the sweetest pumpkin in your patch today is Isaiah!!

TK said...

Those are AMAZING little treat cups! Love the idea, even if it doesn't last the night, I'll bet the joy on their faces were awesome!

Bobby said...

My greats were thrilled to get full sized candy bars, Marcia, so I'm sure your grands were too. Darling way to give them a treat.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I can already see what a handsome fella Isaiah is going to be. What a darling picture! You had fun with those little pumpkin treats it's plain to see. So cute!

Loll said...

Isiah is so adorable, Marcia. He looks like an expert cuddler! :) Those treats for the grands are so fun ... LOVE those straws! xx