Saturday, March 9, 2019

Laurie's Fabulous Favorites

Hello friends.  Just a quick post today to show what I made for Laurie's Fabulous Favorites challenge where she's asking us to show what our favorite Papertrey packaging is.

I have MANY favorites, like the Pillow Box Die, all the Tiny House Dies, the Penguin and Unicorn Pot Belly Dies, etc., but my favorite Spring and Easter die is the Carrot Treat Box Die!


I made 2 of these adorable carrot treat boxes for my grandbabies Addy and Landon and filled them with orange jelly fruit slices.  I used the Orange Zest Bitty Big DSP to make the boxes and also die cut a triangular window on one side so they can see what's inside.  I tied them shut with green curling ribbon and then added a tag from the die set, and decorated it with a bunny and carrot from the Bunny Blessings Die and Huggables: Bunny & Chick Dies.


I used Kraft Bitty Big DSP for the bunny (sponged around him using Vintage Photo DI), Green Parakeet Bitty Big DSP for the carrot top, and Orange Zest cs for the carrot.  I used a black Sakura Glaze pen for the bunny eye and a small white pompom for his tail.

You can check out Laurie's FABULOUS little treat boxes and how to play along right HERE.  

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


16 comments:

Bobby said...

I'm sure these will be a hit, Marcia. They are so cute. And they contain candy. ;)

Sandy Kay said...

Very cute! Love it!

Bonnie said...

Love this carrot box, Marcia! And the little rabbit and carrot tag is just adorable! Addy & Landon will be delighted!

Birgit said...

These are so cute Marcia!! I love the polka dotted carrot boxes and that little bunny tag is adorable. They'll love getting these!!

Cindy H. said...

This is such a sweet way to give Easter treats! It's sure to be a hit.

Linda said...

Marcia, you are such a fabulous grandma making all of these cute treat boxes (for all occasions) for your grandkids. These are just too adorable.

Lisa Elton said...

How did I miss this die, it's CUTE! These are just adorable and of course those polka dots kick up the cute factor a notch! Your grand babies are going to love them ;)

Sharron said...

What a fun gift! The polka dot carrot is so adorable and I love the sweet bunny tag!

Loll said...

Oh my gosh ... these are ADORABLE Marcia!! Your grandbabies are going to love these sweet treat boxes ... and the orange slice candies inside, of course! :) xx

Ros Crawford said...

Oh they're wonderful and so cute!

Kathy Mc said...

Just too cute, Marcia, and such a fun gift for your grandbabies! The Bitty Big papers really pop.

Helen F. said...

Marcia these polkie carrots are just too adorable and the sweet bunny tag is perfect!! :-)

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

Marcia my dear friend this is utterly adorable. How perfect for Easter with that adorable orange polka dot paper and that oh so sweet bunny on the tag. Love it!

Betty Neville said...

Super cute! Great job with this challenge!

Anita in France said...

These are so cute and fun, Marcia ... polka dot carrots with those sweet bunny tags ... how brilliant! The littles will love them! Hugs, Anita :)

Luanne said...

So sweet! I will make more of my pillow boxes for my grandkids too. I have to make 5...😉💗