Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Tag You're It Challenge #83

Hello friends.  Playing along with the Tag You're It Challenge where POLKA DOTS is the theme this time!


I do LOVE polka dots, so this was definitely a FUN challenge for me!!  I was also inspired by the bright yellow color and the dress definitely says "Spring" to me, and since today is the first day of Spring, here is my yellow, Spring, polka dotted tag!


I used PTI's Made With Love Tags 2 dies to cut out my 2 layer tag from...the bottom layer in Harvest Gold Bitty Big DSP and the top layer in white.  I stamped Technique Junkies Little Bunny in Sahara Sand ink and fussy cut him out and added him to the tag with a flower from PTI's Mixed Bouquet stamp set.  I had to add a flower to the bunny because the bunnies around our house tend to eat the flowers off the stems, and then leave them laying next to the stem...I mean if you're not going to eat the flower, then can't you just let them stay on the stems?!!  Grrrrrr!!


I added a few enamel dots because well, they're polka dots too!  And to finish off my tag I added some yellow ribbon along with a piece of white tulle polka dotted ribbon (SU!) and tied with a piece of jute twine.

There's still a week to play along with this FUN tag challenge, so check out all the FABULOUS inspiration tags from the DT and play along right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


14 comments:

Betty said...

so cute, Marcia - love the bunny and the flower story!

Happy Dance said...

Darn flower-chewing-off-but-not-eating-them bunnies!! They must be related to the ones around here. Little stinkers...But this one is mighty cute! And I do love bunnies. Such a pretty tag; love that shape! And those yellow polkies are speaking directly to my heart, Marcia. *sigh* Darling, darling tag. Love this sweetie!! Bev

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Jo x

Bonnie said...

This sweet little bunny is perfectly paired with the yellow polka dots! Love the shape of the tag too!

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, this is precious! I tried to order this tag set, but it's out of stock. Can't wait for it to come back in. I have that sweet little bunny too and just love it. We planted some new fire bushes next to our patio last fall. They're just little...bunny sized I suppose, we have one who has gone to town on them! We even put a mesh fence up, but he either crawled under or jumped over LOL!!

nancy littrell said...

Adorable yellow polka dot with bunny tag, Marcia. I love how your added your ribbon and the shape of your pretty tag. All perfect to celebrate the 1st day of Spring:-) Hugs..Nancy

Ros Crawford said...

Does it get any cuter? I love this tag and te colours are beautiful!

I Card Everyone said...

Polka-licious Marcia! and somebunny loves that sweet cottontail! Darling!
=]

Anita in France said...

Soooo cute, Marcia ... such a sweet, spring time tag, full of cheer and happiness (even with the grrrrs at the flower head lopping off bunnies!!). Hugs, Anita :)

Birgit said...

Awww... this is super cute Marcia! What a darling little bunny!

Bobby said...

How could a sweet little bunny like that be so cruel to chop the flowers off their stems? The double layer tag is wonderful, Marcia, and the more I see you use that Mixed Bouquet the more I think I need it. Thanks for sharing your tag with us at Tag You're It!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the shape of your tag, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

Jeanne J. said...

As if that cute bunny wasn't enough, the clever inking on the florals is amazing!

donna mikasa said...

Such a charming little tag! I love (and believe that I own) that adorable bunny!