Friday, March 8, 2019

Tag You're It Challenge #82

Hello friends.  Playing along with the Tag You're It Challenge where they have a wee bit o St. Patrick's inspiration going on!


I was totally inspired by Jen Mitchell's sweet little Gnome tag and came up with my own Gnome tag:


I used Reverse Confetti's Holiday Gnome's stamp set and colored him up with some of my green Copics.  For the actual tag I used PTI's Tag Sale #12 die with New Leaf, Kraft, and white glitter cardstock.  The base of the tag I also ran through with a dotted ef (Cuttlebug).


I pop dotted the Gnome onto the tag and then added a few green enamel dots (SU!) and a sentiment banner embossed in white on kraft (SSS Tiny Words).  I have two daughters with March birthdays and one them LOVES the color green, so this sweet little tag will be going on her birthday gift!

Check out all the FUN and FABULOUS tags from the DT and then play along right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


11 comments:

Birgit said...

Is this ever cute!!! Love the bold polka dotted background and that cute, CUTE gnome!!

Anita in France said...

Oh my, isn't he a cutie, Marcia ... your colouring is just fabulous ... and I love that background glitter, it makes this such a magical tag! I'm sure your daughter will love it too! Sorry I've not been around ... our internet has been down for almost a week, so as you can imagine, I'm rather behind. Happy now, though, to be playing catch up with all your (as always!) delicious creations ... it's been lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

Well you know I love the polka dots LOL, but every little thing you added to this darling tag is perfect!

Bonnie said...

How fun is this St. Patrick's day tag, Marcia! Love the gnome!

Bobby said...

I'm beginning to think I need that gnome. He's is so cute on your St. Patrick's Day tag, Marcia.

Loll said...

Oh my gosh ... adorable tag Marcia!! Love that sweet gnome ... and the shape of your fun tag with all the glittery goodness in the center. Fabulous! xx

Sharron said...

Oh, so sweet! Love how you embossed polka dots on the tag (must remember that)! And I adore your cute little gnome!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is amazing and I love your gnome! Fabulous design and the textures are terrific!

Marybeth said...

Gosh this is cute Marcia! I love that you used the gnome! Love the enamel dots too!

Jen Mitchell said...

Well, my stamping wish list just got a little bigger! I've discovered that I've got a thing for gnomes and this one is too adorable to pass up! He looks fabulous all colored up in green and the polka dotted background along with that sparkly circle are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Tag You're It!

Tracey McNeely said...

Marcia this is just so cute! I love that RC Gnome so much! Thank you for joining us at Tag Your It!