Friday, March 31, 2017

Inspired by...All The Little Things #49

Hello friends.  Getting in under the wire here, but had to play along with the challenge over at Inspired by...All The Little Things featuring the fabulous Nancy Penir!!  This is a new to me challenge and I'm really liking what I see!  Here is the inspiration photo for this challenge:

Isn't that bunny just adorable?!  I would love to have that pillow sitting out for Easter time!  Here's what I came up with:


I started with Altenew's Halftone Stencil and blended in some green, pink, and blue distress inks for my background.  My bunny is a die cut from Gina Marie Designs and I edged the bunny in pink...because well, my granddaughter LOVES pink and Nana gives Addy what Addy likes!  :0)  And of course I had to add a little pom pom for the tail...Addy will love that and most likely pick it off! (she's only 2 1/2!)  My top layer uses MFT's Peek-A-Boo window die that I added foam to the back so it created some dimension around the bunny.  My sentiment comes from the latest Hero Arts monthly kit...perfect for my little bunny!  A few pink enamel dots finished off my CAS card!


Not much time left to play (just a few hours!), but you can check out Nancy's fabulous card and all the other beauties from the DT right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!


6 comments:

Linda said...

Marcia, this is so adorable. Love how you edged the bunny with the pink. Addy is going to love this.

Marybeth said...

Marcia your card is too cute with that bunny and all the colorful tiny dots!

Tracey McNeely said...

Marcia this is so sweet, I love how you sponged the edge of your bunny and enamel dots! Thank you for sharing with us at Inspired By All the Little Things this week.

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Marcia! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute take on the inspiration photo, Marcia!

Birgit said...

How did I miss this super cute card? This is totally adorable! I would love to have a pillow like that too. ;0)