Monday, March 27, 2017

Merry Monday #241 - Use Red, Green, & White

Hello friends.  We have a color challenge for you this week at Merry Monday, and our hostess Deanne would like to see you use Red, Green, & White on your Christmas cards!


Don't those cherries look so festive all decorated up?!  I love this inspiration photo!  I also love traditional Christmas colors, so this was a FUN challenge for me!!


One of my last Simon Says Stamp purchases had to be this Lined Trees die set that I've seen many out there in blogland using lately...I just love the simple lines of the trees!!  I decided to keep my card pretty CAS because of the tree dies, so didn't add a whole lot else to this card!  I used Gumball Green, Certainly Celery, and Real Red cardstock for the trees, the birds (PTI's In The Meadow), the star tag (PTI's Tiny Tags), and the bottom portion of the card that I also stamped using Penny Black's Footnotes stamp.  The scalloped border is die cut using a SSS Wavy Scallop Stitches die.  I finished with a few stars at the tops of the trees and some bakers twine.

What will you come up with using the red, green, & white color scheme??  We can't wait to see!  If you need more inspiration, check out the FABULOUS cards my teammates created right HERE and then play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!  :0)

13 comments:

Colleen said...

Marcia, those are fun trees and I love your music notes at the bottom and those cute cardinals on the trees! You are so clever!! Have a great week! It is spring break here, so we have lots of rain, of course!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your trees with cardinals and the music hill, Marcia! Great take on the challenge!!

Linda said...

Marcia, such a fun CAS card. Love that scalloped border. Very pretty. Have a great week.

JD/ Jill said...

I like your "happy" trees! Nicely done!

Kay Miller said...

Oh I love those tree dies!! They are so pretty the way you used the two shades of green! Such a beautiful card! I might see if I have time to play along with you all this week!

Birgit said...

This is darling Marcia! I love the little pops of red in each of the trees. Such a sweet card!

Notes by Nina said...

So cute Marcia, I love your fun trees with the festive scene. Have a wonderful week.

Inkyfingers said...

Such a gorgeous card Marcia, and I love those wonderful trees!

Kara Lynne said...

Those trees are wonderful in their two shades of green! I love the little red birds and that great scallop border!

Bonnie said...

Love these trees with the sweet little red birds, Marcia! Great choice of red paper too!

ElizStewart said...

Great design!!!

Susan Joyce said...

Loving those wonderful die cut trees and the sweet little birds Marcia, lovely Christmas card.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

SO pretty! Love those trees and little birds you added to them!