Sunday, March 12, 2017

PTI 10th Anniversary Challenge: Multiply

Hello friends.  The challenge from yesterday's post at Papertrey Ink is all about using one image and multiplying it.  One of my favorite little mini stamp sets from last year is Maile Belles Splits: Just A Note.  I multiplied it by 3 and came up with this card:


I used my MISTI so I could use one of my favorite techniques of ink blending, and used Hibiscus Burst and Orange Zest inks.  I'm a little bummed that it didn't show up with my photography skills, but after inking up the middle image, I stamped over it again with Versamark ink, and then clear embossed it to give it a shiny look.  After using dimensionals to pop up the center die cut image, I added a few iridescent sequins to finish off this QACAS card.  This was a fun little challenge and easily done using just about any of your stamps in multiples of at least 3!

Still a few days left to play along with this challenge, and you can check it all out right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!! 


3 comments:

Darnell said...

Your QACAS card is excellent, Marcia! Such a simple idea to give a card so much depth and interest and I'll bet the clear embossing is gorgeous IRL!! Hugs, Darnell

Kathy Mc said...

WOW, Marcia, you packed a punch with those three Splits and how you added dimension. I only bought the birthday one but now I need this one, too. Love the added bling with your sequins...great card!

Vicki Finger said...

So pretty and a great way to use this set!