Monday, November 13, 2017

25 Days Of Christmas Tags - Day 13

Hello friends.  Playing along with Tracey's 25 Days Of Christmas Tags challenge...Day 13.

The sponsor for Day 13 is Neat & Tangled and I fell head over heels in LOVE with Elena Roussakas's tag!


I had to change mine up just a bit because I didn't have the same stamps and dies that Elena used, but I think I came pretty close with what I had!  My plaid is using Concord and 9th's Plaid Background stamp and my little bunny is from Avery Elle's Winter Woodland Wonders set and colored with my Copics and fussy cut.  The "joy" die cut is from W Plus 9's Hand Lettered Holiday set.  I made a set of 4 of these tags and can't wait to put them on my gifts!

You can check out all the FABULOUS tags from Day 13 and play along right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


4 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Marcia....this is just too darn cute! Love your sweet holiday bunny. Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Sharron said...

I fell in love with that tag too! Love your version!! The bunny and the plaid are perfect together.

Greta said...

Just darling, Marcia--LOVE your plaid!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love this cute tag! The little bunny is really sweet, and the plaid makes it feel warm and cozy!