Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things #73

Hello friends.  The challenge this week at Inspired By All The Little Things has a FABULOUS inspiration photo and I just had to play along!

I'm usually not much of a pastel girl, but I really loved this photo...it just looks magical, doesn't it?!  I came up with a pretty simple card using PTI's Cloche Quarters: Winter stamp set.


I started with a white card base that I cut with PTI's Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical Die, and then layered over that a piece of Pool Party cs that I had stenciled with a Memory Box stencil called Winter Flurry Frame.  The top layer was embossed with a Darice snowflake ef, and then I added the cloche stand (embossed in white on vellum) with the trees and little house.  Little hard to see in my photo, but I used WOW Wanderlust embossing powder on the trees and house, so they really sparkle IRL!  I also added some Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops to the centers of the embossed snowflakes, and then finished with an older wooden snowflake from SU! and some heavy white bakers twine.  For not being much of a pastel girl, I really like how this came out!

There are some BEAUTIFUL cards from the DT and Susan Opel (GD), so check it out and play along...this is a FUN one!!  You can find everything right HERE.


Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Marcia! Love the little winter wonderland scene! The snowflake embellishment adds a sweet touch! Great take on the challenge!

KimCreate said...

Super duper card! Thanks for joining Inspired by all the little Things.

Linda said...

So pretty, Marcia. Love all the details.

Ros Crawford said...

It is a gorgeous photo and you captured it so beautifully with your wonderful card! It's so pretty!