Monday, November 20, 2017

Merry Monday #266 - Santa

Hello friends.  This week's Merry Monday challenge is brought to us by Susan and is all about SANTA!

And here's what I came up with:


I fell in love with this image from Stampingbella called Santa Is Stuck!  I colored it with my Copics and added a little glitter too!  The sentiment is from the same set.  My background was stamped using Concord & 9th's Plaid Background.

We're getting down to the wire here to finish up those Christmas cards, so dig out your favorite SANTA stamp and play along with us.  The DT has some FABULOUS inspiration for you this week, so check it out and then play along right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


12 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Love your plaid background and your fun Santa image Marcia, awesome Christmas card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable stuck Santa, Marcia, and I love how you colored him!! Yummy plaid background too!!

Darnell said...

How fun, Marcia! I love the plaid! And I get the feeling I'm going to know just how pudgy Santa feels after we have our Thanksgiving feast!! Oof!! Hugs, Darnell

Loll said...

Adorable image ... no wonder you had to get it! :) Looks like Santa is struggling a little to get down the chimney. :) Perfect with the plaid background. xx

Linda said...

Love that Santa, Marcia. Great coloring. And that plaid stamp is so awesome. I think I need it too, but it is out of stock everywhere.

Kelly Lunceford said...

That sentiment is perfect! Such a cute image, too!

Colleen said...

Oh LOVE that sentiment and poor Santa, kind of stuck, isn't he? Great coloring...and guess what? I got the plaid stamp (should have gotten 2, just read what my friend wrote..*wink *wink)

JoAnn said...

What a fun image and sentiment. Love your card Marcia.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I must get that background stamp! That sentiment is SO true! LOVE!

PJ said...

Very cute Santa. Love the sentiment.

Karen L K said...

Such a fun Santa image! Nice background too!

Notes by Nina said...

So cute, I love that sentiment and the sweet Santa.