Friday, November 10, 2017

Loll's Twelve Tags Of Christmas

Hello friends.  Playing a little catch up today with some tags I've had made but no time to post...crazy busy week!


I used SU!'s Wise Men From Afar to create my mixed media tag.


I die cut my tag from PTI's Basic Bookmark #2 and then masked off a portion of the bottom and top of the tag before blending with Faded Jeans, Picked Raspberry, and a little Broken China DOX inks.  Before removing the masks, I did a little splattering with water.  After removing the masks, I embossed in black the 3 wise men image and in gold the star, and then stamped the sentiment above the top blended portion.  A very simple tag, but I absolutely love how this one turned out!

Make sure you check out all the GORGEOUS tags from Loll and her Guest Designers...so much fabulous inspiration!  See it all HERE and then join in the fun! 

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


12 comments:

Mac Mable said...

One special tag. Love the blending colours and the black silhouettes are fabulous. Eye catching and very beautiful x

Christine Alexander said...

Marcia, amazing DOX background. i love the soft colours, so perfect with the black silhouettes for the three wise men.

Bonnie said...

Oh, Marcia, this is an awesome tag! Love the image and the sentiment and they fit perfectly on this wonderful tag! Love the sponging too! It looks like a beautiful sunset!

Loll said...

WOW ... LOVE the colours of your background ... so pretty!! They create a beautiful background to show off your 3 wise men. Great tag design Marcia!! Thanks for joining me at my tag event! xx

Susan Joyce said...

Stunning Marcia, love the shape of your tag and your lovely scene.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty tag Marcia! So peaceful and serene!

Nstiz said...

What an incredible gradient you achieved in your background! This tag is so beautifully designed! Love that stamp too, another on my wish list.

Stampin2day said...

Gorgeous!!

Bobby said...

This is so beautiful, Marcia. I love the ink blending behind the wonderful wise men silhouettes. I wish you would enable your 'subscribe by email' button. That's the best way for me to follow you.

Linda said...

Wow, Marcia, I see I've missed quite a few tags. So beautiful with your blending. And the previous tags are all so gorgeous. I am so lame with tags, I just do simple.

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous sky background for your wise men tag, Marcia. TFS Hugs

Colleen said...

Love this tag so much...just beautiful, the background is stunning!