Thursday, November 2, 2017

Tag You're It # 76

Hello friends.  Playing along with the latest Tag You're It challenge where the featured artist is Emily Midgett.  Here is her beautiful tag:


I was totally inspired by the scalloped, square tag, the colors, the Christmas tree, and the bear.  I didn't want to totally copy Emily's tag (well, kinda I did!!), so I lightened up my color and used a deer instead of a bear.  Here's what I came up with:

 
I used PTI's Quilted: Winter tag die and also the matching quilted snowflake die, along with a piece of Penny Black DSP (Holiday Trimmings) for the background of my tag.  My tree is die cut from a Gina Marie Designs die in Pool Party cs and edged with gold embossing.  The deer is from SSS and die cut from Kraft cs and distressed with TH Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  His red nose is a drop of Autumn Red Nuvo Drops.


Check out Emily's beautiful tag and all the other lovely tags from the DT right HERE, and then play along.  It's getting very close to that time of year when you'll be glad you have a few tags made up for those special gifts!!  :0)

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This couldn't be more beautiful from the quilt effect to that deer with his little red nose! Love it!

Inkyfingers said...

This is such a beautiful tag Marcia - I love it!
Hugs
Carol x

Kara Lynne said...

I know I saw this on Instagram, but coming over here I see all the fine details and love it even more! I love the gilded tree and the bit of red on the deer's nose!

Birgit said...

What a darling tag this is! The gold tips and red nose certainly are the perfect little touches!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the inlaid die, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

Nancy Penir said...

Love this, Marcia. Your tag is so sweet, and the tipped tree is something I'm immediately casing. So glad you played along at Tag You're It. Always love seeing a Marcia creation in the lineup! Hugs!

Loll said...

Such a pretty tag Marcia. Great work with the inlaid design. xx